Posted by bonn on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 8:36pm.
12. The American Revolution most likely encouraged the Mexican people to revolt against Spain by
A. exposing Spain’s lack of resources.
B. introducing new political principles to Mexico. (I pick B.)
C. inspiring the French Revolution.
D. showing that a colonial revolution could succeed.
13. Which of the following factors made possible political independence in Mexico?
A. the destruction of Tenochtitlán by Hernán Cortés(I pick A.)
B. the conversion of native people to Catholicism
C. the weakening of the Spanish Empire
D. the rise of the Mayan civilization(I PICK D)
14. Most of Mexico's wealth iS
A. concentrated within a small upper class.
B. spread out evenly among the people.
C. divided between the middle class and the upper class.(I pick C.)
D. donated to help the poor class.
15. What major region of Mexico covers much of the central part of the nation?
A. Sierra Madre Oriental
B. Gulf Coast Plain
D. Mexican Plateau(I pick D.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Mrs.Sue i have the CORRECT ANSWERS ! - 12. The American Revolution most likely ...
- please check(Social studies) - ): 12. The American Revolution most likely ...
- Social studies - 12. The American Revolution most likely encouraged the Mexican ...
- please check(Social studies) - honestly i just wanna finish this ive been on it ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - modern mexico check answers 7. Which of the ...
- social studies(updated answers) - mrs.sue i never got to put my updated answers ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - 1. What marked the beginning of agriculture in ...
- social studies - why Mexico encouraged Americans to settle in Texas? Mexico had ...
- social studies (CHECK ANSWERS) - 1. How did the formation of the National Action...
- social studies(check answers) - please check my answers and if there wrong maybe...