Posted by Minh Turley on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 11:52am.
5. Evaluation apprehension is related to social facilitation in the same way that _________ is related to the Ringlemann effect.
A. social loafing
C. effort loss
MY ANSWER: D
THAT IS WRONG, FIX IT
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 11:53am
If you read your book, you can fix it.
Since you posted a bunch of these questions last night, it looks like you're answer grazing.
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Minh Turley, Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 12:02pm
D is not the right answer. I would say A is the correct answer.
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - PsyDAG, Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 1:55pm
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - vlad, Monday, January 5, 2015 at 3:09pm
a is wrong
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Evaluation apprehension is related to social ...
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Deindividuation is related to mobs in the same way ...
- Social psycology - Prepare at minimum a 1,400 word paper (no maximum) in which ...
- psychology - Need two peer reviewed articles to help me work on those questions...
- Psychology - you examine basic concepts of human interaction from a psychology ...
- pscyhology - It is my final test and I want to do a good job! Below I will show ...
- Sociology - Which of the following statements would be most likely? 1)Social ...
- Psychology - How has the definition of social facilitation evolved
- Psychology - What is social facilitation and how has the definition evolved"
- Psychology - I found an article on 9/11 and its psychological impact prior to ...