Posted by unity jackson on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 8:09pm.
Which of the following is *not* a reason why a transmission signal might be corrupted or lost? 1. The protocol for the transmission is TCP/IP.
2. The cabling does not have any kind of shielding.
3. The copper used to connect the systems is contaminated.
4. The distance between the systems is very large and there are not any repeaters or amplifiers.
Question 2 10 points Saved Saved
The two types of signalling used for transmissions are Baseband and Broadband. True False
Question 3 10 points Saved Saved
Amplifiers are better than repeaters because they make the signal larger. True False
Question 4 10 points Saved Saved
Which of the following network topologies is the most able to deal with both cable/connection loss as well as systems failing? 1. Bus
Question 5 10 points Save Answer Save Answer
Which of the following is the technology used for Ethernet? 1. CSMA/CA
- computer science - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 7:08am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- SCIENCE HELP PLZZZZZ! ONLY ONE QUESTION! - Which of the following correctly ...
- SCIENCE HELP! ONLY ONE QUESTION! - Which of the following correctly describes ...
- AP Chemistry - Two objects A and B of different size are both at a temperature ...
- Science Plzz Help - 3. Which of the following correctly describes how nerve ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following sets of terms could be used in a description...
- Science - Processing Information 1. Which of the following sets of terms could ...
- computers - You have been hired by your local library to help it set up a LAN to...
- computer science - Current implementations of the ‘WiMAX’ wireless technology ...
- computer - You visit a website that has a streaming media presentation in the ...
- Telecommunications - If a Signal with a power level of 40 mW is inserted onto a ...