Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 10:03pm.
This is not math related, but I will be gracious for your help.
Solve the following alphabet puzzles.
Examples: 26= L. in the A. Answer: 26=letters in the alphabet
54= C. in a D (with J). Answer: 54= cards in a deck( with the jokers$
140=M N of C in a T
7=Y of B L for B a M
20=Q (A V or M)
2000=P. in a T
76= T that L the B P
10= D in a T N (including the A C)
5= T on a C ( including the S in the T)
1= RA in E B
3= S Y O at the O B G
9= S in TTT
13= O C in the US
7= D with S W
9= J of the S C
6= P on P T
4= S on a V
2 = of a K
29= D in F in a L Y
88= P K
12 = S of the Z
3= B M ( S H T R !)
13= B D
8= D a W ( in the B S)
16= A at which you can D
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - The English Alphabet has 20 letters more than one−fourth the ...
- English expression - In English alphabet, there are print type and Italic script...
- Statistics - Selecting a letter of the alphabet: If 3 letters of the alphabet ...
- English expression - A. Looking at the capital letters in Italic script ...
- 3rd grade math hw help! - hello all, my daughter come home with a math homework...
- language - Please help me in figuring out my worksheet that says to follow ...
- Word puzzles - Figure out this word puzzel 3= R in a C example 26= L in the A (...
- polygons - My daughters homework,Alphabet Polygons,her teacher gave a alphabet ...
- math - help to solve problem Many ways one can order the 24 letters of the Greek...
- math - If you have a bag of alphabet tiles that contains one tile for each ...