Posted by Suzanne on Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 4:03pm.
Is there a quick way to get the answer to this problem without doing a calculation of each possible answer.
These numbers are arranged from greatest to least. Which value is next.
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 4:20pm
Is there something missing?
What numbers are arranged from greatest to least?
6th grade math - Suzanne, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 5:11pm
These numbes are arranged fom greatest to least. Which value is next?
7/8 0.75 5/8 then blank
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 5:20pm
The easiest way is to change 0.75 to a fraction >> 3/4 = 6/8
So -- 7/8, 6/8, 5/8
Which of your choices equals 4/8?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade math - Put these numbers in order from least to greatest. 2 7/10, 2.07...
- math - write two 2-digit numbers using each of the digits 1, 2, 3, and 4 only ...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- 6th grade math - how can i put fractions and decimals in greatest to least or ...
- Grade 8 math - What is the greatest possible product of any two numbers in this ...
- making dot arrays - I have a question on math homework that asks : What do we ...
- 6th grade math - Can you check the following problems? Tell if the problem can ...
- math - If you know the order from least to greatest of 5 negatest rational ...
- 6th Grade Math - How can you find an unknown factor in a multiplication problem...
- Math (Stats) - What is the difference between class limits and class boundaries...