Posted by catherine on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:34pm.
2}select the best definition for the word senile.
help plz - catherine, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:42pm
p.s what do u think?
help plz - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:46pm
As a mentally active 75-year-old, I strenuously object to this question. For most of us, "senile" means forgetful, demented. Many "old" people are not forgetful or demented.
Where on earth did this question come from?
help plz - catherine, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:50pm
uhmm my vocabulary studies homework book.lol.
help plz - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:54pm
If I were you, I'd complain to the teacher about an inaccurate and biased question.
help plz - catherine, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- synonym - 1}select the synonym of the word flamboyant. a}ordinary b}plain c}...
- senile - the process by which senile now is used for the negative aepects of old...
- DIFFICULT MATH - Okay I've been working on this for 10 hours straight and cannot...
- Algebraic word problem damon or steve plz interven it urgent - precious father ...
- Word problem help plz - The sum of the age of father and son is 99.if the age of...
- Pre Algebra - Use a five-step plan to solve the following word problem. Show all...
- crt - To introduce an unusual or unfamiliar word, to coin new words, or to ...
- English - 1. What type of definition is used to introduce an unusual or ...
- English - Which phrase best describes the word choice and voice of "Theme for ...
- English - Which phrase best describes the word choice & voice of "Theme for ...