Posted by pls check on Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 2:58pm.
Question 5 of 10 A z-score of 2.0 is two standard deviations above the mean of the distribution (t).
I chose answer A
The z scores is a ratio of difference to variability (t).
I chose False
Question 6 of 10 What’s the probability that an individual, selected at random, will score below the mean on any normally distributed characteristic? (Points : 1)
p = 0
p = .1
p = .5
p = 1.0
I chose p=0
A statistically significant outcome in a z-test indicates which of the following? (Points : 1)
The sample is not characteristic of the population.
The sample could not have been randomly selected.
The sample is characteristic of the population.
The sample represents other samples in the original population.
I chose the last one
Question 8 of 10 A distribution where the mean and standard deviation have pre-determined values calls for ________. (Points : 1)
modified standard scores
I chose modified standard scores
Question 9 of 10 Which is true of a one-tailed test? (Points : 1)
The alternate hypothesis specifies the direction of difference.
The null hypothesis specifies the direction of difference.
There is no alternate hypothesis.
The null hypothesis becomes the research hypothesis.
I chose there is no alternate hyothesis
Question 10 of 10 What is the critical value of t for a two-tailed t-test in which n = 10? (Points : 1)
I chose .05
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Foundations of Measurement - Approximately 400,000 students took the GRE in 2009...
- statistics - The distribution score for a city wide math test scores results in ...
- Statistics - Mrs. Marble gave her 5th grade class a math test. The scores ...
- statistics - Answer the following. Show your work to get credit. Exam scores are...
- Math Statistics - Answer the following. Show your work to get credit. Exam ...
- Statistics - The mean of a distribution of 1000 individuals' blood pressure is ...
- MATH - A mean score on a standardized test is 50 with a standard deviation of 10...
- Satistics - Monthly incomes of employees at a particular company have a mean of...
- statistics - 2. Why is it important to know the mean and standard deviation for ...
- Stastics - When we convert x-value to z- score and use Standard Normal ...