Posted by Olumide Adesiyan on Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 12:51pm.
An architecture provides a framework within which to identify, design, code
and test the components or subsystems required for your game. It is necessary
to know the purpose of each subsystem, what they exactly do, and which other
subsystems they communicate with and how they interface with those
One potential Game Architecture identifies three (3) primary subsystems (each
of which of can be further subdivided into their own subsystems):
• The game Application Layer deals with the hardware and the operating
• The Game Logic Layer manages your game state and how it changes
• The Game View Layer presents the game state with graphics and
(i) Describe, in detail, the purpose of the Game Logic Layer and how it
interfaces to the other two primary subsystems.
(ii) The Game Logic Layer could be designed to incorporate an Event
Management component. Explain the advantage(s) of employing an
Event Based Architecture. Provide a simple example of how the Event
Management component interacts with other components in this
(iii) Identify two other components that may be included in the Game Logic
Layer. Describe their purpose and the role they play within this
Answer this Question
- PM - You are creating a customer database for Modesto Nuts minor league baseball...
- Physical Geology - The Earth is a sysytem that is comprised of four subsystems. ...
- Space Exploration - List three subsystems of a SARSAT satellite and tell what ...
- SCIENCE!! - 1.Inter - means between or among and connect means to link - how ...
- Ethics and the Administration of Justice - Please Help!!!· In previous weeks, ...
- Pseudocode with sequential, selection and arrays - Analyze, design, and document...
- design - In an effort to promote a better understanding of what design is and ...
- geology(science) does this sound ok? - write a 200-300 word description of how ...
- ethics - Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper that formulates your personal code ...
- Psychology - In her lecture concerning scientific method, Dr. Smith insisted ...