Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 10:43pm.
How would the Philippine government respond to an insurgency?
A. the government would try to work with their members.
B. the government would want to support it.
C. the government would ignore it.
D. the government would fight it fiercely.
SS - Lila, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 10:48pm
The answer is B: The government would want to support it.
SS - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 10:50pm
Why would the government want to support an insurgency?
SS - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 10:55pm
Lila -- please check out this definition of insurgency.
Most governments, including the Philippine government, would vigorously fight an insurgency.
SS - Teee, Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 12:48pm
@Ms. Sue Agreed an insurgency and a group dedicated to trying to overthrow the government so no the government would not want that Lila
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - how would the Philippine government respond to an insurgency? 1...
- Social Studies - How would the Philippine government respond to an insurgency? A...
- SS 3 - 14. How would the Philippine government respond to an insurgency? The ...
- social studies - "we have come after these long thousands of years to experience...
- history - what type of government would J.K. Rowling be in? what type of ...
- American Government - This is a matching part and I already got the rest but I ...
- US History - What did the Supreme Court cases and the ultimate outcome for the ...
- US History - 14. The main argument in support of the Bill of Rights was that A. ...
- US History - Can somebody help with my son's study guide? Thank you! What did ...
- American Government - 19. One of the main reasons the Founding Fathers created ...