Posted by innocent on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:41am.
1.Which sentence provides an example of swaggered?
-Marco was so ashamed at the grade he received, he only stared at the floor as he walked back to his desk.
-The audience could tell Kelsie was confident, based on the way she strutted down the aisle to claim her prize
-The little girl was so happy to go to the park, she skipped the whole way
-The man angrily kicked the newspaper off of his front porch
2. In "Cream Puff," Jen is a dynamic character because she
-shows her active personality in the story
-is the main character of the story
-stays the same during the course of the story
-changes during the course of the story.
3. Jen resolves her conflict by learning how to
-follow the coach's advice
-play according to her strength
-learn from her father's example
-take a hit on the court
4. Identify the participle in the following sentence.
The violinist memorized the challenging song for the recital.
My answer are
*MAY YOU CHECK MY WORK MS.SUE*
- language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:48am
1. B = correct
2. A = probably not correct
3. I don't know.
4. B = incorrect
- language arts - innocent, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:50am
Ok... Is #4= C OR D
- language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:52am
Study this and let me know.
- language arts - innocent, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:57am
it's C. challenging, because we are doing present particle
- language arts - innocent, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 11:10am
It was C.challenging
- language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 11:19am
Challenging ... yes!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language art - Which sentence provides an example of swaggered? -Marco was so ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- physics - A desk weighing 80 N rests on the floor. The coefficient of friction ...
- language arts - An example of a simple sentence? This is an example of a simple ...
- language arts - which sentence from the passage or story from the importance of ...
- language arts - use a comma after introducttry elements in a sentence...can you ...
- 4th grade Language Arts - I need to know an example of a metaphor. We need to ...
- Language Arts - When I'm using 'grade' in a sentence, would it be capitalized? I...
- english - In the answer area below, write the 2 adverbs in this sentence and ...
- PHYSICS - Example 2: a) A desk has a mass of 68.75 kilograms. If the coefficient...