posted by Qutasze on .
You buy a quarter pounder with Cheese Extra Value Meal from McDonalds ( assume you drink water. Answer the following questions.
1. All proteins involved in the sandwich are tripeptides
2. 1 molecule of fat makes 5 molecules of Acetyl CoA
3. 1 molecule of Carbohydrates make 6 molecules of Glucose
4. Ignore all other components( fibers, nuclei acids, ect)
5. Assume the you are in starvation state
How much pyruvate does this meal produce ?
How much Actyl CoA does this meal produce
How many electrons are sent to oxidative phosphorylation
Assuming for 8 electrons produces 36 ATP, How many ATP does this meal produce?( Don't forget ATP in the Citric Aid Cycle and Glycolysis