Posted by Olly on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:27pm.
I posted this question earlier:
a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. She earns $1925 per month plus 10% commission of her sales. Write an equation to show how much she makes
b.) one month she earned $2725. Use your equation to show what her sales were that month
Please help, thanks :)
Math - bobpursley, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:37pm
she makes=1925+Sales( .10)
Math - Olly, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:40pm
so the equation would be : 1925x + .10
Math - Olly, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:49pm
or would it be .10x + 1925
Math - Olly, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:53pm
oh it would be the second one, thanks for everything:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 1 question - a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. She earns $1925 per ...
- geometry - Martha works as a salesperson for momentum sales. she earns $1,000 ...
- Math - Please explain to me how I can do this .Sarah works in an appliance store...
- Math Word problem ! - Sarah works in an appliance store. She gets a commission ...
- Math - Julian works as a sales representative for a home improvement store and ...
- Algebra - I just need some help finding the equations to this problem and i will...
- Algebra - A person applying for a sales positions is offered an alernative ...
- Math - An air conditioning salesperson receives a base salary of $2850 per month...
- Math - A jeweler earns $800 per month plus a 3.5% commission on their total ...
- algebra - Jane is a saleswoman. She is paid a base salary of a month plus a ...