Posted by Thomas on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:16pm.
1. An 7-bit counter is wired as follows: The CLK input to the first stage (LSB) is the system clock. Each stage's output is used as the CLK input to the next higher stage. This counter is a:
A. MOD 128 ripple counter
B. MOD 256 synchronous counter
C. MOD 256 ripple counter
D. MOD 128 synchronous counter
2. Which group of logic devices represents the minimum hardware required for a MOD 128 synchronous counter?
A. four flip flops, two AND gates
B. five flip flops, three AND gates
C. six flip flops, four AND gates
D. seven flip flops, five AND gates
3.A 50 kHz clock pulse is applied to a MOD-20 ripple counter. What is the output frequency?
A. 1.88 kHz
B. 1.55 kHz
C. 2.5 kHz
4. A production plant needs a counter that will count 1,800 items before resetting and recycling. How many flip-flop stages would this counter require?
- Computers - Anonymous, Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 1:32am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Human Geography-Help! - Where is the largest concentration of people? East Asia ...
- Probablity - Samir had prepared the problem tests for Stages 1 to 5 of Geometry ...
- Introduction to business - 1. In which stage of the product life cycle are ...
- Stage - The following is a diagram of a stage: UP STAGE STAGE RIGHT STAGE LEFT ...
- math - A simple fractal tree Grows in stages. A each new stage, two new line ...
- English - I urgently need to check these sentences. I did the corrections myself...
- Scoiolgy - Tony is five years of age. He loves to dress up like the Lone Ranger ...
- math - Hello, Here is a question with something i've never heard of. These are ...
- human growth and developmnet - Delinquent and predelinquent teenagers tend to be...
- Psychology - Uncle Billy fell asleep in front of the television again. Five ...