Posted by Jerald on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 7:22pm.
4.At the school pep rally 3 out of 7 students wore colors. Based on this info if 350 students attend the next pep rally how many of these students will wear school colors
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 7:27pm
- Math - Jerald, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 7:30pm
7.Which statement about polygons is not true
A.If all the angles of a triangle are congruent then the measure of each angle is 60 degrees
B.If a triangle has a right angle then both of the other angles are acute
C.If a figure is a rectangle then the sum of the 2 measures of angles is 180 degrees
D.If a quadrilateral has exactly 2 obtuse angles then each of the other angles is a right angle
C is the statement that's not true.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 7:34pm
Nope. It's true that 2 angles of a rectangle measure 180 degrees.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 7:46pm
No. You must be getting tired.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At the last school pep rally 3 out of every 7 students wore school colors...
- Math - Melanie is going to read a 219 page book. She reads at a rate of 20 pages...
- Math - At the last school pep rally 4 out of every 6 students wore school colors...
- math - each of the 15 student council members of Blakemore Elementary School is ...
- math - Of 550 students at sam middle school, 30% are in pep club. How many ...
- math - there are balls of colors red, blue and green. 65 students of a class ...
- probability - A survey of 850 students conducted in two schools showed the ...
- math - There are 19 boys and 19 girls in the school pep band. If Trey randomly ...
- 8th grade math - A group of 1,500 high school students were asked to fill out a ...
- Math - School A has 480 students and 16 classrooms. School b has 192 students ...