May 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The hot coils in an electric baseboard heat the surrounding air using _____.
, Friday, April 17, 2015 at 5:47pm
convection and conduction
Answer This Question
- The coils in a toaster convert electrical energy into thermal energy. ...
- 5.imagine you are at the beach on a very hot day. you walk toward the ...
- 5.imagine you are at the beach on a very hot day. you walk toward the...
- How much hot air in SCFM is needed to heat up water from 60F to ...
- You hold an inflated balloon over a hot air vent in your house and ...
- You hold an inflated balloon over a hot air vent in your ...
science 3 questions!!
- 2. A device that can be used both for cooling and ...
Energy Transfer in Natural Systems
- If u reach into a hot oven to remove a ...
B. My gange girls sen sec school (science)
- A hot plate of an electric oven ...
- You are a maker of hot air balloons and wish to construct a balloon ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help