Posted by Micella on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 2:50pm.
Are these right?
What approach did European settlers in America often take toward their physical enviroment?
---Mostly the eviroment was something to exploit, trees became lumber, land became developed land.
What was the goal of the erie canal project?
---To connect the great lakes with the alantic ocean
What effect do you think the Erie Canal had on the development of industry in New York State? On other canal projects in the United States?
---This gave New York access to raw materials from the interior of the country for goods going east and markets for manufactured goods heading west
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 2:51pm
They look good.
- History - Micella, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 2:52pm
okay thank you ..can you help with one other question?
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:13pm
You're welcome. I'd be glad to help with another question.
- History - Unknown, Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 12:57pm
Why would the canal developers have studied the British canal system before they designed the Erie Canal? Write four questions the developers might have asked during their studies.
- History - leon, Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 5:11pm
you guys are just a peacie of it spam omg you guys can get sewed and everything .l.
- History - Ashlynn, Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 12:13pm
James the duke of York gave new jersey to me and my friend George Carteret
- History - yo mama, Friday, March 13, 2015 at 2:48pm
Answer this Question
- US History - The question of land ownership was a source of conflict as ...
- Geography - 1.How were the traditional Southeast Asian farmers affected by ...
- us history - Which of these statements best compares the economic development of...
- social studies - Was Ponce de Leon the first European explore to explore land ...
- HISTORY - Which of the following is an example of new economic divisions in the...
- history - settler who claimed land through the homestead act i think native ...
- Geography - How were the traditional Southeast Asian farmers affected by ...
- social studies - why were native Americans forced to leave their lands during ...
- social studies - how did the european settlers use the land and other mined ...
- WorldHistory - Check? What were a peasants obligations to the lord of the manor...