Posted by thea on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:15pm.
Write each improper farction as a mixed number or a whole number.1. 13/12 = 1 1/12. 2. 50/10 = 5 3. 23/10= 2 3/10
4. 17/15 = 1 2/15. is my answer correct..
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:20pm
Yes! Your answers are all correct.
math - thea, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:22pm
Thanks Ms. Sue
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:32pm
You're welcome, Thea.
math - Renee, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:32pm
Is 45/5 equal to a whole number or a mixed number? I can't find the answer and my parents won't help me, can you help?
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:28pm
the mixed number for 50/10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Write improper fraction as a mixed number or a whole number: 13/12
- Math - The improper fraction 24/7 can be written as what mixed number? _______ (...
- Math - Convert each improper mixed number to a whole number or a mixed number: (...
- math - Draw a model for each mixed number then write the mixed number as an ...
- Math - Write each improper fraction as a mixed number or a who;e number 16. 9/5=...
- math - Change the number sixteen to an improper fraction Change the number ...
- Mixed numbers and improper fractions - Improper fraction as a mixed number in ...
- Pre Algebra - How to Change improper fractions to a mixed or whole number?
- 5th grade - How do you write a mixed number as a decimal such as 1/2 and the ...
- Math - Write each mixed number as an improper fraction 4.6 1/2=13/2 5.1 5/6=11/6...