Posted by The Awesome One..... on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:09pm.
How can I find the tax?
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:12pm
Multiply by the tax rate.
math - The Awesome One....., Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:22pm
i tried that but my answer came out with hundreds
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:38pm
What is the problem? Please post what you did, and I'll be glad to help you.
math - The Awesome One....., Friday, January 18, 2013 at 3:20pm
1. your favorite book is $29.50, how much is it with tax?
2. A new bed set is $45.00, it is 15% off discount with the tax
3. Your brother's baseball costs $53.35 a month, but now they added 23% of the original cost to it, how much is it now?
Note: each answer needs tax of 7.725%
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 3:26pm
29.50 * 1.07725 = ?
45 * 0.15 = 6.75
0.07725 * (45 - 6.75) = ?
0.07725 * (53.35 * 1.23) = ?
math - The Awesome One....., Friday, January 18, 2013 at 3:28pm
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 3:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Tax Rates/Percents - Calculate the tax for each given rate. Select the ...
- government(taxes) - I am looking for a list of California state taxes. So far ...
- math - Find the sales tax rate in your area. Using this tax rate, write a linear...
- Tax - Anyone knows what's the tax rate in Minnesota? I don't know the name of ...
- Math Problem (please help) - State sales tax is based on retail price. An item ...
- Math - Midtown Antiques collects 4% sales tax on all sales. If total sales ...
- tax - In which of the following situations would a taxpayer be better off to ...
- math - Find the tax on a dinette with a cash price of $200 that has been reduced...
- math - the sales tax rate in fortworth, texas is 8.25%. find the tax charged on ...
- math - Find the amount of sales tax for a television that costs $475.00 at a 7% ...