Posted by Gabby on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 6:17pm.
Which is an emotion that people often use to protect themselves? (1 point)
Which statement is NOT true? (1 point)
Some people do not have stress
Stress is normal and can be positive or negative
Over a long period of time, stress can harm your physical, mental/emotional, and social health
Stress cannot always be avoided, but it can be managed
What changes the body's physical response in times of stress? (1 point)
Talking to someone
Being prepared for a test
Which is NOT a strategy for managing stress? (1 point)
Eat nutritious foods
By physically active
Keep your concerns to yourself
Which is NOT an example of a stressor? (1 point)
running behind on a project
getting to school late
someone close to you dying
oh wait i know it now.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- english - In my Communications class we are discussing how eye contact is ...
- Stress - I'm having a tough time brainstorming ideas about the four stress ...
- Health - Which of the following statements is true? Stress management consists ...
- Health - 13. How does regular exercise help to reduce the effects of mental ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- world issues - By the time people reach young adulthood, they have an idea of ...
- health - if i put a .... thats what ithink the answer is may u checkitin tell ...
- Fitness & Nutrition - 16. How does regular exercise help to reduce the effects ...
- child development(am i correct) - Choose four of the emotional characteristics ...