Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 1:38am.
Sir Lost-a-Lot dons his armor and bursts out
of the castle on his trusty steed Tripper in
his quest to rescue fair damsels from dragons. Unfortunately his valiant aide Doubtless
lowered the drawbridge too far and ﬁnally
stopped it 28
below the horizontal. Losta-Lot screeches to a stop when his and his
steed’s combined mass (1400 kg) is 1.2 mmoreno (lm35839) – Homework 15A – smith – (14122) 4
from the end of the bridge, which is 8.5 m
long with a mass of 1100 kg. The lift cable is
attached to the bridge 3.3 m from the hinge
and to the parapets 17 m above the bridge.
Find the tension in the cable. The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s
Answer in units of kN
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics ap - Sir Lost-a-Lot dons his armor and bursts out of the castle on his ...
- english.. URGENT!! - please post some sentences with the words: postulate edgy ...
- physics - a cannon fire a bullet into a castle. leave the gun with velocity of ...
- Physics - A drawbridge with a weight of 5000 N is supported by a hinge and rope ...
- spanish - translate from English to Spanish, thank you, please don't use the ...
- Algebra - First year students attending Hogwarts ride in boats from the train ...
- cletion - the castle is in the shape of a rectangular prism. the length is 25 ...
- physics - The figure below shows Superhero hanging motionless from a rope, with ...
- Astronomy - Imagine that you are a particle physicist, and you have come up ...
- english 4 - How do Midi evil Romances give a glamorous portrayal of castle life...