Posted by lexi. on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 10:12pm.
The point in the plot where Mr. Clemens falls and injures himself is the ____. (1 point)
Is it the rising action?
language arts - JustMe, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 1:18pm
I need help with the same question:(
language arts - ThisGirl, Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 12:42am
I need help with this too. -___- someone pls answer this lol
english - sb, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 10:58pm
it's the Climax
language arts - Jiskha, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 3:04pm
I think it's the rising action.
language arts - Anoymous, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:04pm
I did this and the correct answer was climax.
language arts - ganni, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 1:50pm
sb and Anoymous are correct the answer is
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Is "Only yards away from the shelter rock, Roko Falls" a ... a)...
- languages arts - The portion of a story in which the characters are introduced ...
- language arts - watsons go to birmingham 1963 chapter 13-14 1. the portion of a ...
- English - In Cyrano de Bergerac, Christian's death in Acy iV represents which of...
- LA - characterization characters characters' motives characters' traits climax ...
- reading - plot structure: explain the function of each of the following: ...
- literature - What is the plot summary of Edgar Allan Poe's "Cask of Amontillado...
- English - At what point of a plot does the action wind down to reveal the ...
- ela - 1. The portion of a story in which the characters are introduced and the ...
- language - A novel differs from a short story because it A. includes a theme. B...