Posted by Delilah on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 8:03pm.
Identify a prepositional phrase in the following sentence from the story: "If we don't play today, and we lose in the playoffs next week, we'll have played exactly half of a ten game schedule." (1 point)
in the playoffs
if we don't
we'll have played
A synonym for sternly is (1 point)
An antonym for elaborate is (1 point)
Which article completes the sentence correctly?
____ book I'm talking about is the one about WWII. (1 point)
none of the above
Which adverb completes the sentence correctly?
Folding clothes is my _______ favorite chore.
14. if we don't
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 21. 14. Identify a prepositional phrase...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 4. Which of the following is a ...
- Language Arts - 4. In which sentence does the prepositional phrase act as an ...
- Language Arts help last questions please - Identify the italicized word(s) in ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 5. Which of the following describes the...
- Language arts - In which sentence does the prepositional phrase act as an ...
- Writing...Grammar - Hello, Does the following sentence contain a prepositional ...
- Language Arts - Underline the prepositional phrase in each sentence below. 1. My...
- language - Identify the italicized word or words in each sentence Going Outside ...
- language - Identify the capitalized words in each sentence. HOLDING THE ...