Posted by Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fast its urgent Please!!!!!!!!! on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2:58pm.
Terre Haute to Indianapolis to Bloomington measures 3 cm on the map. What is the actual distance?
Fort Wayne to Richmond to New Albany measures 6 cm on the map. What is the actual distance? (1 point)
If your Indiana trip is 375 km, how many cm is this?
My Answer: Please answer i don't get these questions i try though =(
2) 300 km
3) 6.25 cm
- MATH - Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fast its urgent Please!!!!!!!!!, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 3:04pm
PLEASE CHECK ANYBODY
- MATH - Praphul, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 11:06am
You did not write the scale on the top...so please write the question completely
- MATH - Kaelyn, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 1:31pm
Number one is 150 km
- MATH - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 2:36pm
i don't know if they are correct but that's my guess
- MATH - Katey, Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:31am
Your answer anonymous were all correct1 trust I took the quiz and I got all of those answers right!
- MATH - Mike, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 11:56am
Whats 4 and 5
- MATH - Fuyuko, Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 11:19am
To figure out Number 1, Since 50km is 1cm, you need to do 50x3 which gives you the answer 150.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The distance between two towns on a map varies directly with the actual ...
- math - what is the equation passing through a)y=5.04x=50 y=6.13 x=100 y=8.24 x=...
- Statistics - A young guy is setting up a date for his girlfriend. He has the ...
- math word problem - a scale on a map is 1.5 in. : 200 mi. the map distance from ...
- math - if a scale on a map is 1 in. = 250 miles, what would be the map distance ...
- Math - Hi I'm trying to do my graph and the numbers go from 50 100 150 200 250 ...
- math - A map distance of 5 inches represents 200 miles of actual distance ...
- Physical Geography - Using information from 2 locations, Berkeley, California ...
- math - hey everyone can you guys please answer these 5 questions or 3 or 2 how ...
- math(CHECK ASNWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANWERS THANKS 1.The length of the driveway...