February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
college algebra, Please help!!
Friday, November 30, 2012
find the domain of the composite function of fog
college algebra, Please help!! -
, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 11:04am
f(g) = g^2+8 = √(x-5)^2+8 = x-5+8 = x+3
Answer This Question
college algebra--I really need help!!
- Find the domain of the composite ...
college algebra--need help please!!
- find the domain of the composite function ...
- find the domain of the composite function fog. f(x)=x/x-2;g(x)=-8/x a. ...
Domain of composite function
- Find the domain of the composite function fog. f(...
- 1. answer the following for the given quadratic function f(x)=...
- find the domain of composite function fog f(x)=x/x-4; g(x)= -1/x please ...
urgent urgent algebra
- find the composite function fog f(X) = 1/X-5,g(x)-6/x ...
- Help please! I got so far with this and stopped because of confusion. ...
- Let f(x) = square root (x + 2) and g(x) = x^2 − 2. ...
- When Let f (x) = x^2 – 3x + 8 and g(x) = x – 5 Find Find the composite...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help