Posted by me on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:41pm.
1. What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1 point)Martin Luther's ideas
a mild climate
wealth from trade
help from the Germany government
2. What did German leaders want during the Reformation? (1 point)to increase the pope's power
to collect their own taxes
to enforce the laws of the Roman Catholic Church
to collect taxes for the pope
3. What advancement helped the spread of Luther's ideas? (1 point)humanism
the movable type printing press
the decision to stop paying indulgences
4. What was a main goal of European exploration? (1 point)to find a trade route to Asia
to destroy sea monsters
to protect the world from invasion
to create jobs for sailors
5. Which country explored Africa while developing a route to Asia?
6. The crew of which explorer was the first to circumnavigate the world? (1 point)Prince Henry the Navigator
Vasco da Gama
7. Who is known for strengthening the power of French kings? (1 point)Peter the Great
8. For which of the following is Queen Elizabeth I remembered? (1 point)marrying six times
executing Charles I
leading the Glorious Revolution
9. All of the following were factors in the conquest of the Incas EXCEPT (1 point)an extremely large Spanish army.
the kidnapping of the empire's ruler.
a civil war within the empire.
10. What was one effect of the slave trade on Africa? (1 point)Most Africans grew rich.
African societies suffered.
Africa gained capable workers.
The region grew stronger.
sory! :( ive tryed thousands of sites i cant fined anything! ive bin serching thru my book all day! and since i am in ciber scool i cantask my social studys teecher plus he is o mean i mailed him that the page numbers wer mixed up plezzzzzzzzz plez plez plezplez plzzzzzzzzz help me!
- social studys - me, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:43pm
oh and he mailed me that it was my problem!
- social studys - Mathtaculator, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:43pm
Great. First, look through some literature and history BOOKS. Remember, these are the kind of books which will give the most information on what you want. I recommend doing some research, reading a few books, and reporting back to us.
- social studys - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:44pm
Have you read your text assignment three times?
The first time you read a chapter, read it quickly, mentally noting the sections and the highlights.
The second time, read slowly and carefully. Take good notes.
The third time, reread it along with your notes to make sure you've noted the key ideas.
- social studys - me, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:15pm
thank u bothe i will be using your stratigy
Answer this Question
- sosgal studdies - What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1 ...
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - 1. What enabled people of northern ...
- social studies 8th - 1. What was the cause of American leaders’ initial refusal ...
- social studiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - 2. Why did the United States enter ...
- art history - 1. During the ______, the writings and art of Ancient Greeks were ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES ***** - Who were the major leaders of the protestant Reformation...
- world history - What was the response of the papacy towards Martin Luther? Give ...
- global history - the wealth that enabled the Italian city-states to lead in the ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - Do you agree with that which I have written in ...
- 7th grade social studies - 1. In 1300, the Holy Roman Empire included parts of ...