Posted by Jman on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:14pm.
3. Which of the following physical features are caused by plate tectonics?
mountains and volcanoes
rift valleys and mid-ocean ridges
all of these
- Sceince 1 question - Jman, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:15pm
- Sceince - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:19pm
- Sceince - Jman, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:20pm
so its d
- Sceince - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:23pm
- Sceince - Jman, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:24pm
- Sceince - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:24pm
- Sceince - valerie, Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 11:37am
why do earthquakes occur along the San Andreas Fault?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - 1. Why do earthquakes occur along the San Andreas Fault? a. Two plates...
- science - 1. The image above shows the Andes Mountains. Which of the following ...
- Science - 1)What is the Theory of Plate Tectonics? 2)What physical features are ...
- Science - What physical features are caused by plate tectonics?
- Science - 1. Describe how the magma is generated for volcanoes parallel to a ...
- Science - Are all of these true? 1. Ocean ridges are not associated with orogeny...
- Science: Plate Techtonics (giving out medals) - Hey there! I need help with some...
- sci - Describe how plate tectonics is related to the formation of volcanoes. · ...
- SCIENCE - There are mountains, ridges, valleys, and plains on the ocean floor. a...
- To "chidera" - Please do not post anything that is copied from another website ...