Posted by john on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 9:42pm.
what is the Sample Locality Age (Million years)in Granite: Scottish Highlands, Gabbro: Sudbury Canada and Gneiss: Greenland?
- geology - Lindsay, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 9:41pm
- geology - claire, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 3:59am
- geology - Berry, Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 4:53pm
- physical science - Mone, Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 7:24pm
- geology - ghgh, Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 7:01pm
Answer this Question
- geology - Building Isochrons and Determining the Ages of Three Rocks Page 15 of...
- Geology - There is also a graph i can't move it. Building Isochrons and ...
- Geology - How do I determine the age of Gabbro, Granite and Gneiss
- Geology - Granite age for Scottish highlands
- geology - Gabbro rock age in Sudburry, Canada
- Radioactivity - 1. A granite rock is thought to be about 2 billion years old. ...
- PLEASE HELP ME...geology - PLEASE CAN YOU HELP TO DESCRIBE BOTH. THE FELDSPAR ...
- Earth Science - How old is the Gneiss in Greenland?
- Geology - Can anyone help me please? I have a sample of granite, which has been ...
- College Geology - assume that a particular radioactive-isotope has a half-life ...