Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 3:18pm.
Lenin advocated a modified form of Marxism because
A.Russia had little in the way of industry
B.He had some latent Capitalist inclinations
C.Russia had been so financially devastated by WWI that there was no capital to redistribute
Britain's interest in WWI was initially tied to its desire to
A.Protect the Suez Canal
B.Expand its colonial holdings
C.Support its Russian allies
How did the alliance system contribute to WWI?
A.It isolated the Austro-Hungarian empire
B.It divided Europe into two opposing, armed camps
C.It threw Africa into disarray
The "Boxers" of the Boxer Rebellion
A.were reacting the "Open Door" policy forced upon China by colonial powers
B.were stopped by an army comprised of forces from Great Britian, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and the United States
C.were a patriotic movement whose proper name was the Society of Righteous and Harmoniuous Fists
D.All of the above
E.None of the above
F.A and C are correct
The Enlightenment can best be described as
A.The rediscovery of lost classical texts
B.A new way of thinking that emphasized reason over tradition
C.An artistic movement
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Lenin advocated a modified form of Marxism because A.Russia had ...
- U.S. History - 1) What was Vladimir Lenin's first goal after controlling Russia ...
- U.S. History Answer Check (Ms. Sue) - 1) What was Vladimir Lenin's first goal ...
- Russia Government - I was checking to see if my question had been answered on ...
- College History - Would Russia have had a revolution had it avoided the First ...
- Social Studies - 1) What was Vladimir Lenin's first goal after controlling ...
- History - Which of the following statements about Herbert Hoover is not true? A...
- history - Why did Lenin believe the socialist revolution could succeed in Russia...
- History - The assignment is to write a speech (from Seward's perspective)that ...
- history - until germany's invasion of poland the democratic nations which had ...