Posted by some girl on Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 8:17pm.
A topographic map would be most useful for which activity?
locating the name of the road where your friend lives
finding out how much rainfall your town receives each year
finding the highest point in your city
determining what kind of soil is in a nearby park
- 6th grade science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 8:18pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- 6th grade science - Allison, Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 8:51pm
never mind my big brother helped me
but thanks anyway
- 6th grade science - Kennedy, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 5:21pm
I believe answer B or C would be correct. I hope this helps!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade science - What is a A topographic map used for? thanks
- Earth Science - Unlike most road maps, topographic maps can be used to find 1: ...
- math - the average annual rainfall for a town is 43.2 inches. I know the ...
- social studies - What would the highest and lowest points look like on a ...
- italy- 6th grade - Which of the following contrbuted to the heavy soil erosion ...
- Science--3 questions? :c - 15. The___hypothesis suggests that our solar system ...
- C++ - I am having trouble identifying the flaws in my code. I need to created a ...
- Need help with projection map - Which map projection is most useful for ...
- Earth Science - A contour (topographic) map indicates that a stream is flowing ...
- MATH,ALGEBRA - My questions are: why are variables useful in algebra? Also, what...