Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 6:45pm.
Replace the CAPS letters using a word that means the same thing.
Word bank: apparel besiege compress denounce dispatch douse expressly famished forsake gainful immense inept ingenious instantaneous irk libel misgiving oaf recede repast
Enjoyed the MEAL served to them
Had to fire the BUNGLING carpenter
Thought the article SMEARED her reputation
RESOURCEFUL use for lumber scraps
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 6:46pm
All are correct.
I'm glad to see that you understand the word "libel" now. :-)
English - Jerald, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:06pm
Refused to invite the LOUT
Fashionable hand me down GARMENTS
waiting until the crowds EBB
QUALMS about the leading candidate
Is CLEARLY forbidden for use by minords
sent them a top secret COMMUNICATION
compelled to DESERT the leaky boat
were far too HUNGRY to wait politely
can provide SPEEDY results at home
chose a PROFITABLE career in advertising
PRESSURE us with repeated phoen calls
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:07pm
English - Jerald, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:13pm
Is this one right? The laws of this land do not shield public figures from just criticism but they do protect them against ___
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:18pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - The word bank is the same Word Bank : apparel besiege compress ...
- English - Word Bank : apparel besiege compress denounce dispatch douse expressly...
- English - Each day,after she finishes her homework she enjoys a light (repast,...
- English - Find words in the word bank that are the opposite of the words in CAPS...
- English - Which job would you take- one that is more (ingenious,gainful) right ...
- English - He may claim that we have (libeled,doused) him but we have facts to ...
- English - Complete each statment in CAPS that is the same or almost the same in ...
- english - Remove one letter from word#1, and replace it with another letter at ...
- SAT -English - Hi here is a following sentence. I know what is wrong with it, ...
- geometry - In the English alphabet, there are 7 capital letters that look the ...