Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:21pm.
Paula looked at a map of her city. The map indicated that 1 Inch represents 3 miles. Paula's home and City Hall 2 1/3 inches apart on the map. What is he distance between her home and City Hall.
a) 6 1/2 miles
b) 7 miles
c) 14 miles
d) 5 1/3 miles
- Math (help)!!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:36pm
2 1/3 * 3 = ?
- Math (help)!!!! - Laruen , Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:37pm
i forgot how to multiply fractions w/ mixed numbers
- Math (help)!!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:42pm
2 1/3 = 7/3
7/3 * 3/1 =
Multiply the numerators together. Then multiply the denominators together.
- Math (help)!!!! - Laruen , Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:50pm
then divide it then i get 7
if right, thank you soo much
- Math (help)!!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 6:11pm
Right. And you're welcome. :-)
- Math (help)!!!! - peggy, Friday, March 27, 2015 at 8:56am
on a road map with a scale of 1/4 inch per 10 miles, the highway from a to b is 1 3/8 long. How many miles long is the highway?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The distance between city A and city B is 500 miles. On a certain wall ...
- Math - If city AN city BR 175 miles apart on a map the distance between the two...
- math - Omaha, Nebraska, and Sioux City, Iowa, are 90 miles apart. If the ...
- Math - a map of Vicksburg Mississippi has a scale of 1 mile to the inch. The map...
- Math - The scale of a road map is 1 cm to 4 km.if the church and the city hall ...
- math - the scale on a map is 1 inch equals 5 feet. what is the distance between ...
- algebra - Susan is driving to Mount Shasta.On her map,she is distance of 7 3/4 ...
- Math please, please help - Charlotte is planning a trip from her house in City A...
- math - 59. The scale on a map is 1 inch= x miles. What is the distance, in ...
- math - a map has the scale of 1 inch =80 miles.what is the actual distance,in ...