Posted by cris on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 6:34pm.
This is a written assignment. Will someone please help check whether it is grammatically correct.
Think of where you live in relation to the nearest airport. Write down directions on how to arrive at the airport from your house, using the command form of the verbs and por and para.
My Answer: Para ir a la aeropuerto:
1. Ir a la derecha en la Avenida Lincoln
2. A continuación, ir por el puente Cypress.
3. A continuación, ir a la izquierda en la calle de Washington.
4. A continuación, ir por el tren a Long Beach.
5. La aeropuerto está en Long Beach.
6. Para navigar por Long Beach, utilizar un taxi.
7. Por un taxi, llegar a aeropuerto.
Spanish help - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 6:40pm
I'll send this to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
Spanish help - SraJMcGin, Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 7:37pm
Be careful with gender. If you aren't sure of a word, look it up in a dictionary. "el aeropuerto"
Para ir AL aeropuerto:
1. yes, or instead of "en" you could use "por" = along
*Note: The directions say to use the command form of the verbs. It doesn't say if you should use usted, ustedes or tú, but it is most likely that you will use Ud. (I'm assuming you had no model to follow.)
Vaya a la derecha por (en) la Avenida Lincoln.
2. vaya por el puente
3. vaya a la izquierda
4. vaya por el tren
5. EL aeropuerto
6. utilice (-zar verbs change to c before e or i)
7. llegue (-gar verbs change to gu before e or i)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish III Portfolio - Hello, I am completing a written assignment for my final...
- Math - A plane flies due east for 120 km from airport a to airport b it then ...
- Math - Issa is driving to the airport to catch a flight to Miami, and her ...
- math - An airport passes over an airport and continues flying on a heading of N ...
- math - Issa IS driving to the airport to catch a flight to Miami, and Her ...
- Trigonometry - An airplane approaches an airport. At a certain time, it is 939 m...
- trigonometry - A plane flies due south from an airport for 92 miles, and then ...
- Trigonometry - Round answer to two significant digits. An airplane flew 300 ...
- Trigonometry - An airplane flew 300 miles at a bearing of N65°E from airport A ...
- Math - A plane is flying at an altitude of 12,000 feet and is preparing to land ...