Posted by Emma on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 10:32pm.
I think careful is B
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 10:36pm
I agree with your first two answers.
But ignorant and uneducated are not antonyms.
Your choices don't include an antonym for ignorant.
English - Emma, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 10:45pm
Is there a choice that is close to an antonym for ignorant?
And also is ignorant and uneducated synonyms then?
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 10:47pm
Yes. Ignorant and uneducated are synonyms.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What are the antonyms for: graceful, gulped and ignorant?
- english - True or False: To talk in an abstract manner is to use easily ...
- criminal law - the law will not punish an ______ act a. ignorant b. reckless c. ...
- english - 17. “genuine” (line 45) means: (A) false (B) unifying (C) ...
- English - 1.A limerick has four lines. True or False? I think its true 2. The ...
- English Ms. Sue? - 1.A limerick has four lines. True or False? I think its true...
- Social Studies - Which ones are true? a) Some people in northern Chad are ...
- Math - True or False: 1. if [w-7]<-3, then w-7>3 (NOTE: In this case...
- please help - I have a question about disjunctions. The symbol "v" represents "...
- Geometry - I have a question about disjunctions. The symbol "v" represents "or...