Posted by Yeya on Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 11:12am.
1. Which is faster,160 miles an hour or 300 inches a second?
2. An athlete ran a 15-km race in 48 minutes and 24 seconds. What was his average speed for the race in miles per hour?
3. A banana weighs 75 grams. If you buy 12 bananas and they sell for 75 pesos per kilogram, how much will they cost?
4. Keandra has four pet hamsters which weigh 45g, 38g, 58g and 75g. What is the total weight of the pet hamster in milligrams?
5. A guava weighs 65 grams. If you buy four guavas and they sell for 65 pesos per kilogram, How much will the guava cost?
6. How much does a 1.5-liter bottle of soda weigh in pounds? (Assume that the soda has the density of water,namely 1 kg/liter, and that the weight of the bottle itself is negligible.)
- Physical Science - Elena, Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 5:00pm
15000/(48•60+24) =5.17 m/s = 11.56 mph
0.075•12 =0.9 kg,
0.9•75 =67.5 pesos.
4. 45+38++58+75=216 g=216000 mg
5. 4•65 =260 g=0.26 kg.
0.26•65 = 16.9 pesos,
1 guava costs 16.9/4=4.225 pesos
6. V= 1.5L.
m= ρ•V =1 •1.5 = 1.5 kg =3.3 lb
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - In a grand prix automobile race, Speedy Ryder averaged 110 miles per hour...
- maths - A motorist travels 120 miles to his destionation at an average speed of ...
- math - Ava and Kelly ran a road race, starting from the same place at the same ...
- Math - You train for A race by running at a speed of 6 mph. A) At this speed, ...
- Chemistry 142 - suppose a runner completes a 10k (10km) road race in 42 minutes ...
- Algebra - You commute 56 miles one way to work. The trip to work takes 10 ...
- Trigonometry- Help! - After one hour in flight, an airplane is located 200 miles...
- Chemistry - Suppose a runner completes a 10K (10.0 km) road race in 44 minutes ...
- physics - a 10k race was held the first place finisher completed the 10km run in...
- chemistry - Suppose a sports runner completes a 10K (10.0km) road race in 42 ...