Posted by MM on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 11:22am.
the role of the house rules committee is played in the senate by the
a. president pro tempore
b. president of the senate
d. majority floor leader
House leaders may use any of these calendars to schedule debate on a bill except:
To which of the following does a full committee of the House report a bill?
b.the Rules Committee
c.a conference committee
The arrow labeled X shows that some bills start in the House. Where would bills traveling along the arrow labeled Y have started from?
b.the Supreme Court
To which of the following does a subcommittee report a bill?
a.the Rules Committee
b.a conference committee
c.a full committee
Government - Anonymous, Friday, November 28, 2014 at 9:51pm
The rules committee
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - the role of the house rules committee is played in the senate by ...
- Social Studies - Who's job is it to line up the votes of the members of the ...
- Government - The most powerful leader in the house is the a. speaker of the ...
- american government - A bill has been approved in the House and Senate, albeit ...
- government - who becomes acting president if the president is disabled a. the ...
- Government - I have to list the majority and minority leader of both the house ...
- American Government - What official becomes president if the president and vice ...
- Government - A bill has been approved in the House and Senate, albeit in ...
- Government - Which of the following is a true statement about the power of ...
- government - according to the president sucession act of 1947 , which of these ...