Posted by Lauren on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 9:08pm.
Which table (A or B) matches this description: When the input is 0, the output is 0. As the input increases by 1, the output increases by 6.
- 6th G-Math - Bosnian, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 9:14pm
0 + 1 = 1
0 + 6 = 6
1 + 1 = 2
6 + 6 = 12
- 6th G-Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 3:51pm
- 6th G-Math - anonymous, Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 10:10am
the input is n the numbers are 6,8,9 the output is 7n what is the output and how do you get the answer
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Hey, I need your help! I have an input output table that I need the ...
- math - i need help with patterns and equations i cant find the rule it goes like...
- Algebra - I have an input / output machine I need a rule I can use for any value...
- 7 th grade math - What is the rule for this function? input 1 output 3 input 2 ...
- math - i need help! my last math question cant figure out! whats the rule for ...
- MATH - I am trying to find the rule for a function table with input 2, output ...
- Math - I am trying to complete this input/output table. Input 0 output blank, ...
- math - im trying to complete this input output table input 0 output blank input ...
- I NEED HELP MATH - i have my input output table but i dont know how to complete ...
- Math - What is the rule for this function? input 2 output 5 ,input 4 output 13, ...