Posted by kevin on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 11:39pm.
A-the dictionary definition of a word
B-making assertions about a group that are too broad
C-parts of a presentation that augment the words
D-rhetorical devices that rely on faulty reasoning
E- the emotional associations a work invokes
A-an appeal to logic
B-the emotions that a speaker demonstrates towards his or her subject
C-an appeal to the credibility of the speaker
D-an appeal to a sense of right or wrong
E-devices in a speech that seek to convince an audience
I'd really appreciate is someone could please check my work.
- english - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 11:47pm
All your answers on the first set are correct.
Use http://www.answers.com to look up all terms in the second set, and try again.
- english - kevin, Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 11:52pm
Okay thanks for your help.
On the second set are the ones wrong D and E and I need to switch them around
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 7:26am
No, it's more than just D and E. Have you looked up ALL the terms?
- english - kevin, Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 3:07pm
persuasive appeals (C)
Am i right now? I have looked them up and believed these are them.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - A. the dictionary definition of a word B. making assertions about a ...
- english - In my critical thinkig class we are talking about rhetorical devices ...
- ct - Consider the following prejudicial rhetorical devices: o SUVs are apartment...
- please check my work language - -write the plural for each noun potato-potatoes ...
- critical thinking - Which of the following is a false statement about a basic ...
- CREATIVE WRITING - How can readers distinguish between prejudicial and non-...
- English - Which of the following best defines parallelism? A. the use of symbols...
- medical language - B. Define the following words or word parts. -ad -ior -ics ...
- writing skills - (1)Using a dictionary can occasionally be an exercise in ...
- critical thinking - When using rhetorical devices, how can you restate your ...