Posted by ☻i♥zee☻ on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 7:15pm.
I'm sitting out here hoping and moping
If only the rain
Got rid of the pain
And me being here would get rid of my fear
My fear of cheer
Some drown it in beer
It may seem queer but its another fear
'Cuz I actually want a career
And that wont happen if it got drowned in bee
Hoiw does this poem sound?? I have that and another one and I am submiting it to the school blog and I wanted some comments.
Darling of Darkness:
Darling of Darkness
Calling my name
Making me sane
Daring of Darkness
Showers in shame
Yet she can't be tamed
poease remember these are written by a 12 year old. thanks for any and all comments. ☺♦☻
Poetry, plz comment - ☻i♥zee☻, Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 7:18pm
Thanks to all who read.... I meant "How" not "Hiow" sorry.
Poetry, plz comment - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 7:23pm
I'm far from a poetry critic, but I think these poems are great!
Poetry, plz comment - ☻i♥zee☻, Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 7:25pm
Thanks. I get them in the school blog, but my problem is I don't know if these are good enough...
Poetry, plz comment - cody, Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 9:57am
this was beautiful.
Poetry, plz comment - i♥zee, Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 10:48pm
thanks. that really gave me some confidence about them........ ☺☻♥
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - This book is called "The Most Dangerous Game" My question is, Whitney ...
- Eng Ms. Sue - I'm using fear as the main cause of war and I have some reasons ...
- English - My essay, the writing centre told me that my introduction essay was ...
- English Ms. Sue - How would I explain my reason fear can cause war because they ...
- English - I left out a last thing on the questionnaire. Whicf of the following ...
- English - Cry, the Beloved Country refers at various points to the fear that ...
- grammar - In his first inaugural address, President Franklin D. Roosevelt said...
- English - Is this sentence grammatically correct? "Many times, women are blinded...
- High School English - I have to write an essay comparing how fear is used in ...
- English - In the novel The Lord of the Flies, how do the many themes connect? So...