Posted by Mohammad on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:04pm.
that last 2 questions.
how does author of story talk about wallpaper? what symbolism it obtain?
She discuss wallpaper by showing herself being trapped and isolated in room where no one understand her. She be describing her own life. I not get the symbolism part.
Where does paranoia begin?
When her husband not listen to her and when she say how she feels.
- English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:10pm
Wallpaper is rigid, inflexible. This wallpaper confines her.
- English - ms. sue - Mohammad, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:12pm
thanks very much ms. sue i right where i say when paranoia begin? it be when her husband not listen to her?
- English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:12pm
- English - ms. sue - Mohammad, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:14pm
thank you:) ms. sue in my very first question i get the forshadowing quote right? i guess on that one.
- English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:15pm
- English - ms. sue - Mohammad, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:18pm
hve a good night ms. sue and thanks for helping with questions :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - i doing compare contrast essay and for the short story The yellow ...
- Tsi math - A rectangular room measures 20 by 7 feet Find the cost of installing ...
- algebra - A rectangle room measures 14 feet by 12 feet.find the cost of ...
- Language Arts - In the sentence: You can wallpaper the room yourself. Would this...
- Reading - 19. In “The Yellow Wallpaper,” the woman that the narrator “sees” in ...
- Geometry - karen is buying wallpaper for one wall of her bedroom which is 12ft ...
- 4th grade math - Grace wants to put a wallpaper border around the top of the ...
- Math - Wallpaper costs $12.97 per roll and a kitchen requires 9 rolls. What is ...
- ms. sue - ms. sue you watch movie a beautiful mind? i tell you yesterday that i ...
- english iii - why did john choose the room in the yellow wallpaper?