Posted by Scarlette Marie on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:33pm.
I'm in 6th grade and I'm doingt his weird project about how Egyptians stuffed pharaoh's nostrils and stuff. So, the question is: WHAT MATERIAL WAS USED TO PLUG THE EYE SOCKETS???? I know it's gross!
HELP!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:37pm
HELP!!! - Kaspar, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 11:32pm
There were different mummification processes. Use Google and search for ancient egyptian mummification process. There's tons of information on it.
HELP!!! - Anonymous, Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 8:10pm
HELP!!! - Donna, Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 7:16am
Linen was used as stuffing for the mummies. If it was a pharaoh, the linen would be very special. It was woven very finely and was the best quality and specially made for them.
HELP!!! - Molly, Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mummiacation - what substance is used to stuff the nostrils? what else did ...
- Egypt - What was the material used to plug the eye sockets of a mummy?
- social studies - what do the egyptians stuff in the eye sockets of mummies?
- Social Studies - What material was used to plug the eye sockets during ...
- mummification - what was the substance used to stuff nostrils? The ancient ...
- mummification - What substance was used to stuff the nostrils? http://www....
- More mummy stuff! - Band Aid Duh!!! What fabric was used to plug the eye sockets...
- World History - What did the Egyptians use to stuff the nostrils during The ...
- social studies - does any1 know the answer to this question??: what substance ...
- scocial studies - What substance was used to stuff the nostrils of a mummy? http...