Posted by Laruen on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:35pm.
why do we classify things?
- Science 7R Q2 - Mohammad, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:40pm
i think we do because we be better to understand them. we be able to compare different things like this and we be able to organize.
- Science 7R Q2 - Laruen, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:47pm
oh ok to be honest I didn't know
thanks Mohammad ;)
it would be kind of you of you reply my post below (Science 7R0
I want to know if my answers are correct
- Science 7R Q2 - Mohammad, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 9:26pm
sorry i not know that much science this was simple question but others be hard maybe u wait for science teachers to come online and they be help you.
- Science 7R Q2 - Laruen, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 9:34pm
That explain why some others teacher weren't replying.
- Science 7R Q2 - DrBob222, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 9:47pm
To restate the answer by Mohammad (which is a good answer), when scientists (especially biologists and those in similar fields) talk about bacteria, plants, animals, etc., it is important that each know what to what the other person is referring. By having a classification based on certain criteria to which everyone in the world has agreed, it is possible to discuss a subject with one another and everyone is on the same page so to speak.
- Science 7R Q2 - Laruen, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 9:52pm
Thank You DrBob222!!! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Middle age,Renaissance, reformation, revolution, who came up ...
- Science - Classify each of the eight living things listed below into one of the ...
- Science question needs answering - Please note that we don't do students' ...
- General - This is a question to everybody: I was just wondering if anyone had ...
- Science - how do you classify matter
- science - Identify the 3 things that can be classified as Matter and 3 things ...
- 2nd grade,science - list four things all living things do
- 7th grade science - what 6 things do living things need. Such as water and ...
- Economics - What are some similarities and differences between monopolies and ...
- science - What is a specific characteristic used to classify organisms?