Posted by hello on Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:40pm.
A project exists outside of the standard line organization.
what is wrong with it
sorry i don't have a book,its expensive,we are poor
and i cant find any on the net
project management - hello, Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:47pm
and this please
The classic triple constraint standard for project performance is composed of time, cost, and client acceptance.
its also false
project management - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:50pm
I have no idea.
Don't public schools provide free text books?
project management - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:53pm
If you're in college, scholarships and loans should provide enough money for textbooks. You can't learn this information without a standard text.
project management - hello, Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- operations management - project management can be best described as a set of ...
- Project Management - MS Project 2003 as a Project Management Tool Is it ...
- Project Management - You have been assigned as the PM for a project in an ...
- finance - Emma's Cabinets is looking at a project that will require $80,000 in ...
- marketing - Unit 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-5 body pages, 1 ...
- Project Management - You’ve been assigned by your boss to hire a project manager...
- project management - "The psychological contract between an individual and the ...
- analysis and design - My project is upgrading a bathroom and this is what I need...
- finance - A project has an initial requirement of $261,000 for fixed assets and...
- college - is project management designed to transfer power from the line ...