Posted by Alex on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:07pm.
jose said all of the multiples of 8 are also multiples of 2. jamila said that all of the multiples of 8 are also multiples of 4. who is correct. Explain
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:08pm
Both are correct.
8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, etc.
math - Lee, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:10pm
Both are correct because both 2 and 4 are multiples of 8 so any multiple of 8 will be divisible by 4 and 2
math - lisa, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:56pm
1. The stopping distance d of a car after the brakes arecapplied varies directly as the square of the speed r. If a car traveling 80 mph can stop in 360ft, how many feet will it take the same car to stop when it is traveling 90 mph.
2.The distance d when a pring is stretched by a hanging obeject varies directly as the weight w of the object. If the distance is 58cm when the weight is kg, what is the distance when the weight is 8kg.
3. The speed of a passenger train is 18 mph faster than the speed of a feight train. the passenger train travels 260 miles in the same time it takes the feight train to travel 170. find the speed of each.
math - Ahmed 10, Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 5:55pm
both are correct
math - 🎈, Monday, November 16, 2015 at 12:25pm
Both are correct! ✖️➕➖➗ The power of math!
math - Math Man, Monday, October 3, 2016 at 6:07pm
both ar ecorect
math - Rosemarie, Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 4:45pm
Both are correct!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Jose said all of the multiples of 8 are also multiples of 2. Jamila said ...
- Math - Jose said all of the multiples of 8 are also multiples of 2? Manila said ...
- Maths - is it possible to find a sequence with the ruleadd four for wich all ...
- Math - For the integers from 1 to 1000, how many multiples of 9 are also ...
- math - For the integers from 1 to 1000, how many multiples of 9 are also ...
- Algebra - For the integers from 1 to 1000, how many multiples of 9 are also ...
- math 3rd grade - Writing in math - How can multiples of 10 also be multiples of ...
- Math - How do I write each of the factors as multiples of 10 or 100, group them ...
- Math Ahhhh - What are the multiples of 24? any number that can be divided by 24 ...
- Algebra II - One half of the sum of three consecutive multiples of 10 is 90. ...