Posted by Henry2 on .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you.
1) My bed is next to the door against
2)Along the wall opposite the window there's a bookshelf.
The children are playing happily.
3) I always do my homework carefully.
4) The students are behaving very badly.
How far/How many kilometers do you walk to school?
5) You can't say: I'm long, curly and dark-haired But I've got long, curly and dark hair.
1. I think this is incomplete.
2. comma needed
4. How far do you walk to school?
How many kilometers do you walk to school?