Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 9:40pm.
how do i write a real-world problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 9:44pm
A large park has 75 flower beds. The head gardener wants to put 120 flowering plants in each bed. How many plants does she need?
- 5th grade math - Jillian, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 9:48pm
- 5th grade math - Hannah, Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 5:17pm
seventy five multiplied by one hundred twenty
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:38pm
a real world proble where you would have to multiply 120 and 75
- 5th grade math - Yanelcy Gómez, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 6:59pm
The answer is 9,000
- 5th grade math - lonny, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 11:25pm
player b's longest home run distance is 500 ft.There are 5,280 ft. in mi.How many home runs would players B need to hit at his longest distance
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Monday, September 29, 2014 at 8:33pm
real-world problem using the numbers 120and 75
- 5th grade math - yesenia, Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 9:56pm
120 people were at a park.75 people came.how many people are at the park now?
- 5th grade math - Andrea, Monday, January 26, 2015 at 8:25pm
First,you have to multiply 75x120.Next,you have to multiply 0x5.Then do all of the steps to get the answer.
Answer this Question
- 5th grade - write a real word problem where you would multipy 120 and 75
- Math - Write a real word problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75?
- math - Real world problem were you multiply 120and75
- Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Write a real-world problem that you can solve by...
- 5th grade math - Write 0.7 and 0.21 as factors, then multiply the factors change...
- 5th grade math - use the division rule to write equivalent fractions? 51 --- 120
- Grade 3 math - Never thought I would have a problem with Gr. 3 math - lol - but ...
- 5th Grade math - What is a partial-products algorithm. For example 87*65=? How ...
- Math - 8*2sq+7*(4+1)= ? Can someone explain to me what to after the parenthesis...
- sixth grade math - Write a real-world situation that could be modeled by the ...