Posted by Dylan on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 5:22pm.
Which of the following quickly changes the land when gravity pulls loose rocks and soil down the side of a hill?
A)a volcanic eruption
B) an earthquake
C) a fault
D) a landslide
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 5:25pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Science - Dylan, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 5:41pm
I tried but I cant find it.:O
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 5:53pm
Look carefully at your choices of answers. One of them clearly states its definition.
Science - Dylan, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 5:57pm
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:06pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - 10. Which soil layer contains the most humus? (1 point) A horizon B ...
- Science - Which of the following describes the slowest change on earth's surface...
- science - Which of the following most likely caused the rapid change of the ...
- Science. - 1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil most likely...
- Science - What is the likability of a earthquake and volcanic eruption happening...
- Science - After a rock layer is eroded, which additional event must occur to ...
- Physics - A) Gravity pulls an area of wet soil and rock downward in a landslide ...
- science - s it possible for seismologist to know for sure that an earthquake or ...
- science - Where are the igneous rocks made? volcanoes maybe? Don't quoteme on ...
- Science - 1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil most likely ...