Posted by justme on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 4:46pm.
pls. factor and explain:
are there any technics?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 8/125x^3 + 64y^6 i tried doinhg this but i still don't get it..pls help ...
- Algebra II - Factor: 125x^3 - 27 = 0
- math - 125x.1 explain the decimal movement when multiplying by .1
- algebra - -125x^3y-75xy^2+100x^3y^3 factor help i have used a number tree to get...
- algebra pls pls help - Factor completely: 2x^3 + 14x^2 + 6x + 42? A. 2[(x^2 + 3...
- math - If the sides of a box all double in length, by how much does its volume ...
- math help - 1/4 divided by 3/8 pls help me im confuss i forgot the ste pls ...
- math - how do you factor X^3+X^2-9X-9 pls help. I don't know what to do
- math - pls. factor x^2+2+(1/x^2)
- math - pls. factor x^3-7x+6