Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:46pm.
typical weights for tiger clubs
age(weeks) expected body weight(kg)
using table above describe the pattern relating age and weight. Do you expect this pattern to continue indefinely?
7th grade math - PsyDAG, Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 11:46am
The two variables are positively correlated, one increases while the other increases. However, there is a limit to the growth of a tiger. Have you ever heard of a two-ton tiger?
7th grade math - nathan, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 7:28pm
2d+5 how would i solve for this problem
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ratios and proportional relationships - if a tiger eat food that weights up to ...
- Statistics - It is not surprising that babies with low birth weights are at risk...
- nutrition - Date of W.I.C Appointment Jonathan's Age Jonathan's Height Jonathan'...
- math 6th grade - a tiger can eat 15% of his body weight he eats 75lbs how much ...
- statistics - An obstetrician maintains that preterm babies (gestation less than ...
- Stats. - An obstetrician maintains that preterm babies (gestation less than 37 ...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- Math1(Please Help Me) - A group of 894 women aged 70-79 had their height and ...
- 2nd grade Math - The following is a table Range in lb Number Under 50-54 4 55-59...
- Statistics help Please - The table below reports birth weight and whether the ...