Posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please tell me if the word choice is correct? Thank you.
1) Marcus Shawcross believes that television has turned the average person into a mindless lump (synonym:a stupid mob?)
2) If he wore a shirt and a tie, he would look more suitably dressed.
If he wore his hair short and shaved, he would look better.
3) If he wore slide-on shoes (can you suggest a type of man's shoes you generally wear with a suit?), he would be moe appropriately dressed.
4) If he removed (?) his tattoo from his right arm, he would look better.
This photo shows people in a business envoronment. They are sitting at a table.
1. imbecile, birdbrain, idiot, dimwit, dummy, lamebrain, moron, simpleton
3. loafers, oxfords
4) lazer away