Posted by susue on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 4:39pm.
which of the following statements is a good technique to use when tutoring a student?
(a)''the next problem is easy.you should be able to get it.''
(b)''this next problem is hard,but lets see if you can get it.''(my answer)
(c)''johney and erica can do these problems,why cant you?''
(d)''cant you ever get anything right?''
what type of questions are based on fact and have a specific right answer?
(a)objective questions (my answer)
which of the following classroom arrangements work best for individual study?
(a)traditional arrangement(my answer)
which type of thinking is encouraged by the discoveryt model of teaching?
ms sue please check my answers thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- An Overview of Teaching Techniques - 1. Which learning technique is frequently ...
- Teaching techniques - 1. Which learning technique is frequently used in the ...
- ea - Q: penn foster examination number 02603600 1. Which learning technique is ...
- overview of teaching techniques - which technique is used after a student gives ...
- overview of teaching techniques - which of the following is frequently used in ...
- overview of teaching techniques - which of the following statements about ...
- Algebra - I need help doing this problem, should I not get the same answer with ...
- An Overview of Teaching Techniques - I'm having trouble with this one. What type...
- Math - A student ears $10 per hour for tutoring and $7 dollars per hour as a ...
- Mathematics concepts - Matthew sits at his desk unable to figure out the answer ...